·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
From Carlos:

OK,
to make your reservations, e-mail Bob Gunthorp at:

[email protected]

If you're not an MBCA member, no worries,
I have applications with me, and you can hit me up for one tomorrow morning.
It's totally worth it for $45 a year. Parts Discounts at most (if not all) MB Dealerships, Full-Color magazine 6 times a year, Technical Advice, Tons of events & activities... etc...

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Okay, I emailed Bob and let him know that a group of 7 will be joining. You all should individually send him an email as well.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Jrocket said:
I really want to go but cant make it this time. :wall:[/quote

sad to say, i got a call from my work and guess whos gotta work saturday morning reviewing alternative investment purchases. Yours truly. I'll be working from 7-11am so I can meet up wtih you guys afterwards. :wall:

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
SagaSupra said:
Jrocket said:
I really want to go but cant make it this time. :wall:[/quote

sad to say, i got a call from my work and guess whos gotta work saturday morning reviewing alternative investment purchases. Yours truly. I'll be working from 7-11am so I can meet up wtih you guys afterwards. :wall:
M.

Call me when you're done, I'll be in my office myself,dealing with missing K1's, I'll roll with you to tgif.

R.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Aiite guys, I confirmed with Bob at MBCA and he printed out the instruction packets for the rally. It would be best that we show up as we said we would. We were conveniently -2 ten mins AFTER I confirmed with him so I hope the rest of you are showing up. Not a good way of making a first impression if you ask me. :hammer:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Guys,

Im about to leave the office and I dont think I will be able to meet up at 9AM. :wall:

However, I will meet at 11AM at TGIF for lunch. Im beat.

R & M, I will call u in the morning so we can roll together.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
1) Empire
2) Shelle55
3) SDsilverm3
4) Saprissa

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Good. The scavenger hunt part was pretty fun. Would have been easier if Derrick and I had a navigator in our car but we managed. Defintely doing it again.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Yup, what a tease huh? hahah

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Try it again. They should be all the way at the bottom.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.