Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 1240 Posts

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Roupin said:
I saw a hot milf in a silver E63 a few nights ago. She was stuck up and conceited, but damn hot.
Where about Roupin? I like to go hunting for milf. :rofl:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
SagaSupra said:
i saw a pretty hot lookin dude driving in a black S55 around La Jolla

o wait, that was my reflection. hahaha :smoker:
Hahahahaa... Give me some of the stuff you :smoker:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
E63 Spotted on Mira Mesa/805 S.

Nice black E63 spotted w/ Laguna Niguel dealer plate ;) on Mira Mesa going on the 805 S Fwy around 3pm. I think he just washed his car too cuz the exhaust had water dripping...I think I've seen that car before at Fusion :)

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
WTF? Sounds like R.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
nice...I have only seen one on the road so far...pulled up next to him to give him a thumbs up and he was totally koo and responded with a thumbs up too. I wanted to run him but he told me he just got it so he didn't want to push it too hard...I had to respect that and we jus drove side by side for a lil while and then we took off our seperate ways...

I want to run into more of em!!!

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Re: E63 Spotted on Mira Mesa/805 S.

EMPIRE said:
Nice black E63 spotted w/ Laguna Niguel dealer plate ;) on Mira Mesa going on the 805 S Fwy around 3pm. I think he just washed his car too cuz the exhaust had water dripping...I think I've seen that car before at Fusion :)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 1240 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.