My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, stomach grumbling I decide to go to my local deli by my office wanting to feed the baby, for who should I run into "EMPIRE" w/2 hotties......hummmm I like the way he has lunch, beats the wrap I ordered ..... :bow: :thumbup: :bow:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
lol. man I was laying low in the corner too. The witness protection got busted. That chic on the right u met is the one I'm yardy yardy yar yar yar. I was proud when they asked who was that guy, I said that's our big chief in the car club : )

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Empire is ON FIYA. :clap:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
R, did you read that thread from Vadim at MBW? You can gain 18 hp by tweaking the filters. That's insane man.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Pics or :ban:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I'm still under witness protection remember? so no pics. Oh wait, they might go to D&B on Friday to get drunk so 2 girls, I can only carry one : )

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guess what I'm doing this evening.....
How do I copy the pics from microsoft off pic manager?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
R, elaborate on what you're trying to do.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SDSilverM3 said:
I thought he was referring to the pics that are posted on mbw about the charcoal filter removal, but being slow and ADD ADHD and D U M B, realized it is chick pics being wanted.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
03c4s said:
SDSilverM3 said:
I thought he was referring to the pics that are posted on mbw about the charcoal filter removal, but being slow and ADD ADHD and D U M B, realized it is chick pics being wanted.
its okay R, i guess we're not all Perverts. LOL

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
SagaSupra said:
03c4s said:
SDSilverM3 said:
its okay R, i guess we're not all Perverts. LOL
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
EMPIRE said:
I'm still under witness protection remember? so no pics. Oh wait, they might go to D&B on Friday to get drunk so 2 girls, I can only carry one : )
Jay, Im SINGLE boss. Hook me up! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
JmanE55 said:
EMPIRE said:
sorry Jman, I know you too well. This shit ain't gonna fly with me Sir :D

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
JmanE55 said:
EMPIRE said:
Me too. :rofl:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I'm almost as single as Jeff. hell, i'll even skin the head, if it helps??

What? R, not a pervert? Shit!!

Yo R, don't screw that thing up. I can help you, if you'd like I've done that "mod" on BMWs before. I suggest you go on and get K&Ns and be done with it. I can guarantee that even your exhaust growl will increase from it.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
so let me understand this 18hp gain method on the 63. Basically you're running w/out any filters? If so then that's not safe.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
EMPIRE said:
JmanE55 said:
EMPIRE said:
sorry Jman, I know you too well. This shit ain't gonna fly with me Sir :D
Jay, why let the brothar hang dry like that heh? Im super single... :rofl:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts