Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did you guys in sd feel that? Our floor shook for a second or 2...not sure if it was a earthquake? did Lockheed move?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I'm not at work but my bed shook for a slight second. Thought it was a Marine helicopter. There was a worst one the other night. Felt like someone was running through my house and on top of the roof.

·
Registered
0 Posts
SagaSupra said:
did you guys in sd feel that? Our floor shook for a second or 2...not sure if it was a earthquake? did Lockheed move?
I just felt it too! It happend yesterday and the day before as well. Nothing on the news saying what it is though. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I bet it's something military related.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
I'm not at work but my bed shook for a slight second. Thought it was a Marine helicopter. There was a worst one the other night. Felt like someone was running through my house and on top of the roof.
That was MEEE :rofl:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Dude, there's something going on at the base. My house rumbles every half hour and got some weird sounding jets flying over.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Me too, my house in tierrasanta wasn't shaking, but it felt like something had hit the house, felt like jolt, ??????

hummm, was it jangy starting his car or was it Empire's torque monster??

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
When did this jotl happen? I slept through it... :rofl:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
jangy said:
Is it just today/ It could all be in the grade I am getting?
That would mean you're getting some good shit then! :)

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Sounds like what you should do Roupin. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.