My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
sounds like fun, and I am close to the show too:D

if you would like to meet up and head in to the show together let me know, I'd be down:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet bro, let's do this!

Once we get some more guys we can figure out a place to meet down there by the garage where they hold the show. I tried posting on MBWorld and BenzWorld and will try posting again. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pre-meet with all the Benzes sounds awesome. I'm thinking we could use "the Lid" as our staging ground; it's a nice park near the highway on and off-ramps for the I-90 floating bridge. The grounds could offer a nice back drop for some pics with all our cars lined up, then we could head down to the show together. Directions to the park below:

From I-90 westbound take Island Crest Way (Exit #7).
Continue straight through the stop light on North Mercer Way.
Turn left onto 76th Avenue SE.
Turn right onto SE 24th Street.
Continue up the hill and turn right onto West Mercer Way.
The parking lot will be on the left just past the I-90 entrance.

From I-90 eastbound take West Mercer Way (Exit #6).
Turn left onto West Mercer Way.
The parking lot is on your left just past the I-90 entrance.

We can worry about setting a time later. Also, make sure to register your ride in the show using the link to the car show. This should be fun.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's meet at 8:30 at that parking lot overlooking the I-90 floating bridge. Car check-in at the show begins at 9 so that should give us some time to chat and take some pics (hopefully we'll have some sunshine). Got a couple replies in other forums so hopefully we'll have a good turnout!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's up Will?!

The pics I have are incredible. I tried uploading them on here but apparently they're too big. Any idea on how to go about resizing them?

Also, I went down to Phil Smart today for an MBCA event and saw Rik's beautifully modded '93 500E. That is one of the nicest 124s I've ever laid eyes upon.

He mentioned that he'll be going to the MBCA Show N' Shine on August 15th at the Nile Golf Course up in Mountlake Terrace. I'll be entering the couple as well (I should have my Hammer wheels by then) so we should organize a meet and head up there together. Let me know if you guys are down.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Your best bet might be to put them on photobucket or something and just give a link. I saw the assumedly downsized versions elsewhere, nice work. I will be saving a few of those too.

I'll see if I can make it to the MBCA event...I should be in town that weekend. Guess I should join the club first though :D

Rik...yeah, that's the name...I have seen that red 500E a few times too. Very well done car, and the owner knows his stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts