My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any issues with side mirrors and the blind spot? I almost hit someone when I did not see them next to me.

I'm considering getting those little convex mirror so I can see who is next to me. Is that Guayy???

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
You can buy the Euro convex one and it doesn't even show. It is the one for the passenger side. In the us they use the items may be closer and make them demagnify. Europe does convex. I think they cost about $100 on top of the folding mirror and take 10 minutes to install.
Also, you need to adjust your mirrors for blind spot. Many people just don't adjust their mirrors correctly.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Jangy has a point with adjustment. Many people still have their mirrors pointed at the ass of the car. Not exactly where you need it. Push it further out if you haven't already.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Jangster,

Change your signature file to match the rest of us boss.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Jangy has a point with adjustment. Many people still have their mirrors pointed at the ass of the car. Not exactly where you need it. Push it further out if you haven't already.
Yes yes. That's why to make sure I always change lane looking back as well for extra safety. But having a convex mirror is cool too. I almost did mine when I had Steve installed the ipod integration but realized I didn't need it.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm lazy so I do have the mirror angle out, but still seem to have a blind spot, can I get a convex mirror made?

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Arjang,

Please cut/paste this. Thank you.

SD Crew #1

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Arjang,

Copy this code:

SD Crew #1

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jangy said:
It is the Euro counterpart to your lens. You just swap it out. I am getting a quote from Steve.
can you get these in the US, or are they only eurospecs??? anybody with mirror maker connections.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts