Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·

So the car is done... kinda... so here are the final pictures however i will carpet the enclosure, for now I'm using the stock trunk cover which doesn't quit fit but hey.
so anyhow - the car is a monster a complete FunkN monster - so much so I broke an axel the first day :( but I will say it's a blast - when I recieve the new axle I will post some pictures and video :D
I want everyone to know that this build was done with the highest quality - my team (I will leave them nameless at this point because they don't want the phone calls) did a perfect job and completed every piece with the highest quality - they even went beyond the Smartuki kit and made some of there own upgrades I want to Thank Harry, Jerry and george for all there effort - Also wan to Thank Paul and Brian of Smartuki for the continued support on install and parts... but most of all I need to thank my good friends and family involved in the build Elora, Ed, Hong, Alan and MOM - thanks for getting my back - and of corse my staff at the office for making shipments to and from the UK and local deliveries...
and thank you everyone here for your interest to make me want to do this...
cHicKnFEET

·
Registered
17,146 Posts
WOW, Bout damn time loool. VID's!!!!!!!

mean while, enjoy this funny ass vid!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oph4fcJmPBk[/youtube]

ALi

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
OCKlasse said:
Whatever happened to this car?!?!?

been super busy I will get you some video later this week or first part of next week...

BTW I have broken 2 shaft so far...... thats what taking all the time

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
yes... I will bring it out to your neck of the woods in a few weeks (cars and coffee)

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
so is it forsale with all this stuff?

41 - 51 of 51 Posts