Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only Looking to get $1300 WITH TIRES!!!

This listing is for a new set of Axis Milano 19" wheels, with a 5x112 bolt pattern, commonly found on the Mercedes C, E, and S class vehicles, VW Passat and Golf as well as Audi A4, A6 and A8 and many other makes of vehicles that use the 5x112 bolt pattern. Consider the cost of the wheels alone, priced at $380+/ea. from Axis directly before shipping, and applicable taxes, then the cost of the tires, tax, shipping, and valvestems, mounting, balancing.. You get the idea what kind of deal you're looking at!

The wheels are in "Like New" excellent condition, and two of them have only ever been mounted once, for test-fit purposes only. They do not have any curb rash since they haven't been driven on, and if any scratches whatsoever are present, are the result of storage (stored with cardboard between the wheels and covered with a sheet). These rims were going to be used on my Project Mercedes C230 Kompressor, but the car has recently been totalled in an accident and I'm unloading it for a new toy.

The tires on these rims are also like-new, and were "take-off" tires from my Audi that I sold back in Michigan. They have less than 1,000 miles and are still so new that they have the paint between the tread, and knobbies on the tires. In fact, they're not even broken in yet, and probably only have about 100 miles on them to be honest. They are an off-brand ZR rated tire, very soft and great for summer-time driving. They had a great sidewall feel to them on the Audi, but I never drove them on the Mercedes. The tires have been mounted and balanced, valvestems and all that good stuff (almost $100 value included free).

I'm also willing to include a set of center caps off my old Mercedes wheels if requested, and I have 3 of the 4 Axis center caps I'm including with the sale (one of the 3 has a small dent on it). Typically these rims look best with the car's brand center cap installed in place of the Axis caps though, but that's just my opinion.

Please feel free to send me an email if you have ANY questions. Shipping for the rims with tires mounted cost me $200 to send them from my Michigan house out to my California residence over Thanksgiving, so I can quote you that's what it will cost to ship them anywhere else in the U.S.

These wheels are being sold as a "No Reserve" auction on ebay as well, but I prefer a local buyer, so I would gladly cancel the auction for you.

Tehcnical Information:
19" wheels with ZR-rated tires
5x112 bolt pattern
8.5" wide, also called 8.5J all around
ET37 offset all around
Aggresive and sporty 2" polished lip!

I purchased these wheels with the intention of tire rotation, so all 4 wheels are identical with 245/35/ZR-19 tires. Please check fitment prior to bidding, as I cannot help you with fitment questions or be held responsible if they do not fit your vehicle. You are also welcome to call me on these wheels if you'd like more information.

pics:

Thanks
-Chris(714) 369-0375

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.