Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this as a gift from a friend of my dads' a while back. Since I got it I have only taken it out of the box to take these pictures. As far as I know, only 100 of these were made and they were only given to Delta's most loyal customers. The guy who gave me it is a renown motivational speaker and got it from Delta in 2000. Since I got it, I have researched all over the internet looking for information on it only to find a few Pacific Miniature fact sheets about it. However, I do know it was hand painted and stamped with the official PacMin seal on the bottom to indicate authenticity. I am not sure if anyone else will realize the value, but I talked to a woman that works with PacMin and she said due to the planes' rarity it would be worth at least a thousand dollars if not more. She also said due to hazards and other things such as shipping problems, that there are even less of these in the world so the value would be increased. If anyone here is interested or knows a collector PLEASE contact me. I need to sell this as soon as possible. If I don't get a response here in a few days, I guess I'll throw it on eBay. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't fly much. If I do, it is usually Delta, but I would not say I fly enough to be "loyal". If I sell this, I can order my Wald kit. If not, I have to wait until August. :wall:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Good luck on the sales...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.