Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Alexbenz said:
derrick did you get the price you wanted for it??

mine is gone as well....miss it too but toys come and go like you said but at least you don't see your ride anywhere, huh?> mine is in the show circuit now
I got a price close to it. But the cool thing is I sold it within 2 weeks. So im glad. If i would of kept it any longer, i would of lost more money. Yeah I saw your car at the last HIN show, hehe, looking Great for the new owner!

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Seize said:
Your old ride was very tastefully modded...nice, very nice! :thumbup:
Thanks buddy. BTW, love your sig...AP is soo sick! Hopefully when I can add one to my collection with my bonus next year!!!!

· Registered
3,567 Posts
Brabusclk04 said:
Alexbenz said:

mine is gone as well....miss it too but toys come and go like you said but at least you don't see your ride anywhere, huh?> mine is in the show circuit now
I got a price close to it. But the cool thing is I sold it within 2 weeks. So im glad. If i would of kept it any longer, i would of lost more money. Yeah I saw your car at the last HIN show, hehe, looking Great for the new owner!
thats good to hear....... ya the new fuker, i mean owner got it easy......ahahha

· Registered
1,324 Posts
Brabusclk04 said:
Alexbenz said:

Aha, thats me! Come say hi to me next time :) With the mods i have lined up for the car I hope to be as king as you were once was.

· Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Alexbenz said:
Brabusclk04 said:
Alexbenz said:

thats good to hear....... ya the new fuker, i mean owner got it easy......ahahha
The new fuker meaning you were the old fucker?? :rofl:

Keep in mind Sean's still a virgin though :D

· Registered
3,567 Posts
Roupin said:
Alexbenz said:
Brabusclk04 said:
Alexbenz said:

The new fuker meaning you were the old f-er?? :rofl:

Keep in mind Sean's still a virgin though :D
hahha, ya i am the old fuker i guess......someone will pop his cherry soon.,...........lol

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
perzbenz said:
Brabusclk04 said:
Alexbenz said:

Aha, thats me! Come say hi to me next time :) With the mods i have lined up for the car I hope to be as king as you were once was.
sweet sweet. for sure next time ill drop by and say hi...i should be back in the game ASAP!!! woohooo :thumbup:

· Registered
1,324 Posts
Brabusclk04 said:
perzbenz said:
Brabusclk04 said:
Alexbenz said:

sweet sweet. for sure next time ill drop by and say hi...i should be back in the game ASAP!!! woohooo :thumbup:
with m5?! xD

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
persiangodfatha said:
have I seen this car at RB TECH??
most likely, its been at RBtech several of times

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.