My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ricker been buggin', someone step up and race his bad ass C6. I would in a heartbeat but I'm modded unless he doesn't give a shit.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
I will but I am half modded. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let me know when u guys meet with him so I can be there too. Jang, you got the car out?

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
EMPIRE said:
let me know when u guys meet with him so I can be there too. Jang, you got the car out?
Jay, you GOW today?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Hi name is Sean and he has been talking smack for sometime. It is usually myjob to take care of these fucks. He is actually pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JmanE55 said:
EMPIRE said:
Jay, you GOW today?
Supposed to but ended up tweaking knobs in the studio.

Slick Rick is calling MB out so he must have something under the hood, this should be interesting to watch.

·
Registered
425 Posts
jangy said:
How is the SL coming? That Adam is a character!!

Thricker don't even have a Zo6. I will spank him heavy.
the sl is going ok. just got home from creative not too long ago. i got a goddam flat on my way home. :wall: as far as adam, when you say character would you please elaborate? he seem's like a really nice guy but he is starting to get on my nerves....almost to the point where i don't wanna work on his car. he's always calling me about his car, i told him if he wants me to work on it he's gonna have to wait cause i could only work on his car after work but now i'm feeling a little pressured to finish it right away.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
exit2Ek said:
jangy said:
How is the SL coming? That Adam is a character!!

Thricker don't even have a Zo6. I will spank him heavy.
the sl is going ok. just got home from creative not too long ago. i got a goddam flat on my way home. :wall: as far as adam, when you say character would you please elaborate? he seem's like a really nice guy but he is starting to get on my nerves....almost to the point where i don't wanna work on his car. he's always calling me about his car, i told him if he wants me to work on it he's gonna have to wait cause i could only work on his car after work but now i'm feeling a little pressured to finish it right away.
That is what I meant. You want me to give him the straight up? I can't have my boy getting stressed on him. How much longer you got? I'll make him run off teh road first thing at Palomar. he thinks getting 20s will help handling!! LOL, I'm gonna fuuucking use that tool.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts