Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the smiley faces and the "post replay" buttons and stuff like that..........they are all blurry and choppy and all the sigs seem like they are bigger

Its like someone set my computer to display this forum in lower resolution somehow

Its only on this forum. The pics I post are all bad quality as well :dunno:

Is it just me??

Roup broke it lol??

· Registered
17,285 Posts
Can someone PLEASEEEEEEEE let me install VB on this muthafucker already? Jesus H. Christ on earth And in Heaven at the same time, do I have to Kill a goat or something?

Fuck.

Vb...... GO GO GO! Just give me the fucking keys mang, just put them DOWN JAMES!

ALi

· Registered
11,878 Posts
Can some one please update the front page for fucken sakes. Jesus Christ. give me the the key, do i have to kill a community or something?

· Registered
4,037 Posts
Goliath27 said:
Can someone PLEASEEEEEEEE let me install VB on this muthafucker already? Jesus H. Christ on earth And in Heaven at the same time, do I have to Kill a goat or something?

Fuck.

Vb...... GO GO GO! Just give me the fucking keys mang, just put them DOWN JAMES!

ALi
odehboy said:
Can some one please update the front page for fucken sakes. Jesus Christ. give me the the key, do i have to kill a community or something?
Alrite my fellow Brownies, lets not talk about killing shit online, remember "they" are watching. :paranoid:

· Registered
4,382 Posts
odehboy said:
Really though.. ive been wondering when that home page is gonna change!

· Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Timeless said:
Dunno about updating the forum software, but it would be nice to see previews of the posts when scrolling the mouse over them.
That's been addressed well in the past and was lagged for a reason, but it's definitely something that will get done hopefully soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.