My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, do we want to schedule a standing meeting? I like the Fusion concept but 7pm gets a bit late for me. Just a thought.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Understood. i just get off work at 5 and I'm in that area. I am also a puss and go bed at 9 or so.

Maybe since Ling and I work close to eachother, we could meet up to discuss our synergistic opportunities?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Dut also works with me but lunch is non-existent for me on most days so later is usually good. Dut is also really close to Fusion.

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Jangy: I'm with you on that, well I use to sleep at 9 until I moved MUCH closer to work. Hahaha.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
At least you will only have used 0.2 of your 9mpg. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Fusion around 6 would be okay with me. I get off work aroud 4 and coming from the La Jolla area. Time does everyone work til?

Dut, its SUPRA TIME....buy the candy red light special!

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Dut's going to paint it that wack ass color like the one we saw at Autocrave. :eek:hnoes:

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
I've always liked white hatchback Civics. The only things i'd do is get a carbon fiber hood and different wheels.

White looks clean and gets attention, without being obnoxious.

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Roupin said:
I've always liked white hatchback Civics. The only things i'd do is get a carbon fiber hood and different wheels.

White looks clean and gets attention, without being obnoxious.
I'm not into different colored body parts - except for wings. ;)

Ah, wheel choice - I honestly am not a fan of white on white but nothing else to go with. 5 lug choice REALLY sucks. My two favorite wheels are 4 lug - one is gold and the other is silver (suprisingly). The rims I have now are rare as fuck - size/offset/and freshness. I get hit up all the time about slanging my rims, even if I got offered $3k (which is RIDICULOUS for honda wheels) I am not sure if I would sell them. :nuts:

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Shows how much I know about Hondas. My only exposure to a hatchback Civic was the one I won in Gran Turismo ;)

Yes, that one was white with a carbon fiber hood :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Yeah, lets meet this Wednesday at Fusion 7pm. :haaaay:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts