My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright all. we have a verbal oky doky to begin an alliance. he is actually tired of all the travel and wants to focus on nor cal and have us take over so cal. we have not negotiated pricing, but as all of you know my intent is not to profit. I will charge "us" whatever the true cost is, which may or may not include shop time and tech time. I will obviously use our numbers as leverage to negotiate the best deal with him and others. As we grow and have a good baseline, then perhaps we can barter our products and or services with the others. I am in talks with VRUS about that now. We'll see if we can come up with stuff that he is interested in, so we can get his stuff cheap.

For now, please let me know of any Euro spec stuff you would like and I'll test Steve out to see how well he hooks us up.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We talked about both of those. the sills are the same, so that's easy. the mirrors MAY need work. they are cheap and we could play to see. He assumes they will be easy as they are similar to the CLS, but he hasn't done any.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
03c4s said:
Folding and convex side mirrors, lighted door sill,
I'm in for whatever is available to euro models.
Folding mirrors for me.

Jangster, I will call you on Monday since Im out of town. :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts