Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went out to the garage and the door was wide open,car was gone.They even hit my BMW rear bumoer cover on the way out..I cant believe this is happening!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been on the phone for 2 hours trying to get a cop out here!

·
Registered
5,466 Posts

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I was bout to say!!!

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I hope they leave your car on blocks with no wheels so you can finally get a set of aftermarket ones!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nevermind I found it...was drinking last night and woke up in the wrong house again.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Jrocket said:
Nevermind I found it...was drinking last night and woke up in the wrong house again.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
EMPIRE said:
lol, I thought one of my boys followed to your house : )

Now that shiat right there was funny!!

Everytime I see you guys it reminds me of the Asian bad dudes in the movie "Payback",the ones "Pearl" (Lucy Liu) are working for.Scares the shiat out of me..... :rofl:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Jrocket said:
EMPIRE said:

Everytime I see you guys it reminds me of the Asian bad dudes in the movie "Payback",the ones "Pearl" (Lucy Liu) are working for.Scares the shiat out of me..... :rofl:
Hahahaha... Dang, we should have pulled some tricks on you over the weekend. :rofl:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JmanE55 said:
Jrocket said:
EMPIRE said:

Hahahaha... Dang, we should have pulled some tricks on you over the weekend. :rofl:

LMAO..

1 call and that placed would have been surrounded with ford pick ups and hill billys!!! :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts