Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just hit 200 posts and the title Site Contributor just sounds so weird. Any other ideas?

If a mod needs some titles that flow into eachother based on post count, let me know. I have a ton fo them.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Re: Site Contributor is cheeeeeesy

Roupin said:
I just hit 200 posts and the title Site Contributor just sounds so weird. Any other ideas?

If a mod needs some titles that flow into eachother based on post count, let me know. I have a ton fo them.
Dude, if you got ideas post them up.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about....

Top Dog

or

Starting the engine
Ticking Over
Hitting the Road
Full Throttle
Balls Out

or

1st Base
2nd Base
3rd Base
Homerun
Child Alimony

or

Bone Stock
Bolt-ons
Forced Induction
NNNAAAWWWSSS

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but I'll have more tomorrow. :thumbup:

P.S. The 3rd one's more of a joke ;)

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I like the 3rd set hahah but don't know how others will take it.

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Hahaha, I asked you in another thread for input. My original ones were a little off the wall. :rofl:

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Roupin said:
HAHAHA that's FUNNY :clap:

I can't wait to get to 2nd base now!
I edited the thread title so others will chime in (possibly) since I do have problems coming up with "appropriate" titles.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dut said:
Roupin said:
HAHAHA that's FUNNY :clap:

I can't wait to get to 2nd base now!
I edited the thread title so others will chime in (possibly) since I do have problems coming up with "appropriate" titles.
Yeah I was looking at the title thinking..."Damn I should start going to sleep earlier from now on" LOL. Threw me off for a sec there :nuts:

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Roupin said:
Yeah I was looking at the title thinking... "Damn I should start going to sleep earlier from now on" LOL. Threw me off for a sec there :nuts:
We all need to, well no one is as bad as Ling.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dut said:
Roupin said:
Yeah I was looking at the title thinking... "Damn I should start going to sleep earlier from now on" LOL. Threw me off for a sec there :nuts:
To be honest, the first post doesn't sound to familiar either. Did you edit that as well?

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Roupin said:
dut said:
Roupin said:
To be honest, the first post doesn't sound to familiar either. Did you edit that as well?
Nah, I didn't.

Also, I'm thinking once users reach a high post count they can choose their own title. LOL.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts