My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after spending countless hours at the tax accountant, I need to sell/trade-in my car that I bought and get a lease so I can deduct it on my taxes...

What do you guys recommend, we'll keep it under $100K? I was thinking about a CLS63 or M5. I was also looking at the S550. Any other options out there?

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
CLS63 gets my vote. After being able to drive one - Nothing beats it but I'd much rather have the E63 instead.

Then again, S550's are selling like hot cakes at the moment.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Used Quattroporte is cool and all but for 120K I would rather get the 63's.

My friend has one and recently took me out to lunch and I wasn't that wow'd. I'd rather get the Bentley Flying Spur.

Outside my office right now in the lot not for sale yet we have a 07 CLS63 Designo Graphite with AMG Nappa Leather interior. It's the complete sex and OWNS all.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
CLS63. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
My Friend has a CLS 63, Graphite, on White interior, with Black Piano wood, on HRE 847Rs if i remember the model number correctly. Its sex on wheels.

Chris you work at a dealership?

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
DancingBenzos said:
My Friend has a CLS 63, Graphite, on White interior, with Black Piano wood, on HRE 847Rs if i remember the model number correctly. Its sex on wheels.

Yeah we have the exact same model as your friends right now. It's Burl wood. that's simply the sex.

Yeah Fred, I work at House of Imports foo!

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
chrisdpham said:
DancingBenzos said:

Yeah we have the exact same model as your friends right now. It's Burl wood. that's simply the sex.

Yeah Fred, I work at House of Imports foo!
Can you get me some good deal?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I would get:

E63 or S550

Welcome to the dark side. Its about time you got some good advice. ALWAYS lease!! Uncle sam likes it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How much was your ML63 if you don't mind me asking? My wife really likes the Audi Q7 but she just got a Mini S.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
E63 gets my vote...

·
Registered
70 Posts
have no clue on cost but the CL63 is the baddest thing ive seen in awhile. i wouldnt get a cls if you gave it to me at cost. no offence to cls owners. Z06 is a nice choice also. anyone knoe the price on a cl63?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts