·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Nah, you're fine. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reason I ask is because after I finished processing, I told my mom to critique it, and first thing she said was that it was too artificial and it sucked balls.

I kinda think she's still not over my ticket. lol

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Artificial is where it's at. Regular pictures suck ass and don't grab attention.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
looks good :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
So Newton, how much do those houses cost in TX? Something like $350k for a 5000 sq/ft mansion? :wall:

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahahaha, no she didn't literally tell me it sucked balls, she just didn't like it. She never likes anything I do really. She HATES my black rims.

"Newton, do you think you're some kind of drug dealer??"

SDSilverM3 said:
So Newton, how much do those houses cost in TX? Something like $350k for a 5000 sq/ft mansion?
Sugar Land homes are considered to be one of the most expensive in Houston actually. We moved from Fremont, CA (in the Bay Area) in 2003 to here. House prices here are a joke compared to CA house prices.

$350k gets you a decent decade old ~4000 sq ft home here. $350k in the average part of Houston will get you a new 4000+ sq ft. home.

My mother paid off her 3450 sq. ft home in a year and a half. How badass is that? No house payments!! :D

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
newton said:
Ahahaha, no she didn't literally tell me it sucked balls, she just didn't like it. She never likes anything I do really. She HATES my black rims.

"Newton, do you think you're some kind of drug dealer??"

SDSilverM3 said:
So Newton, how much do those houses cost in TX? Something like $350k for a 5000 sq/ft mansion?

$350k gets you a decent decade old ~4000 sq ft home here. $350k in the average part of Houston will get you a new 4000+ sq ft. home.

:D

:wall: :wall: :wall: :thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Fuck a SD!

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Very nice. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
newton said:
Then again, you folks make six figures a year straight outta high school. :D
Who told you we make 6 digits??? We're all starving students here in SD. :wall:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
If we were transferred to Houston with our California poverty level salaries we'd be living like kings. :D

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SDSilverM3 said:
If we were transferred to Houston with our California poverty level salaries we'd be living like kings. :D
Hehe. Do most of you own million dollar homes?

A million greenbacks would probably get you a mansion with integrated hookers.

Not really, but that would be tyte.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts