My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Len's friend, MBHustla858, his family owns Star Towing and is interested in advertising here.

Here is his offer:

MBHustla858 said:
We are currently backup towing company for MBSD, but i was thinking about having a discount for board members. our wholesale rate is 45 and 5 minus 20% and i could do that for board members or make flat deals on long distances.

I'm looking to pay about 500 anually to put a banner on your site. I hope you don't see it as a low ball offer, and if you needed a personal tow we'd be looking to help you out w/ that case... hopefully you wouldn't be stuck on the side of the road....

soon we might be looking to getting a AAA contract to keep us busy when the government agencies are slow. I don't see why most mercedes owners don't have that sort of a luxury.

check out our website if you havn't already.

www.startow.com
I told him I didn't have a problem with his proposal as long as we all okay it. He's not your typical vendor anyway so I think what he offered is fair considering all he offers is towing.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
i think that sounds fair also. there shouldnt be another tow company, so there shouldnt be any conflicts of interest. anyways, i give a :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I'm down with your discretion. I like having this type of sponsor. What about approaching a mobile detail shop, etc as well?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jangy said:
I'm down with your discretion. I like having this type of sponsor. What about approaching a mobile detail shop, etc as well?
You all still keep in contact with Chris from SoCalEuro? Might be a good candidate. ;)

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Sounds good. I already hit him up about towing. Not sure if I want to waste another AAA tow to have my car towed 1 mile. :hmm:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lensolo said:
GREAT! Thanks, Ling. :thumbup:
Thanks for relaying the message. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts