Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEqNcNPnHdE[/youtube]

My best time of the night for 1/8th mile run, can anyone calculate the 1/4 mile ET? Thanks!

Temp: 64 degrees
BFG Drag Radials @ 21psi
Dyno mode on
RPM rev @ 1200

Reaction: 0.743
60 Ft: 1.847
MPH: 91.28
ET: 7.769
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Hurry up Youtube!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That chic that hustled me to race for money should let Vadim drive her 911 turbo. She red lighted and the dude in the car caught it on tape cuz they were filming for a TV documentary.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Oh shit its up!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah the video included in the last run, then I captured her whining at the end. Chic came with a whole race jump suit, got couple camera men followeing her around. I think Jangy has a better footage on his video camera.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
exit2Ek said:
damn speed racer those are some pretty quick times :drive: what were your times before the mods?
I think I ran mid 8 stock. The BFG hooked pretty good last night, experienced a light S/C shut off. I guess because too much heat but I turned off the car for couple minutes then the power came back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
EMPIRE said:
yeah the video included in the last run, then I captured her whining at the end. Chic came with a whole race jump suit, got couple camera men followeing her around. I think Jangy has a better footage on his video camera.
Hahahaha... When I left at around 8ish, she was outside with her camera men filming without her jump suit. Cute little blonde. :thumbup:

Nice representation for us E55ers J. :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
EMPIRE said:
My best time of the night for 1/8th mile run, can anyone calculate the 1/4 mile ET? Thanks!

Temp: 64 degrees
BFG Drag Radials @ 21psi
Dyno mode on
RPM rev @ 1200

Reaction: 0.743
60 Ft: 1.847
MPH: 91.28
ET: 7.769
Im estimating that your 1/4 is around "11.73 120.90" ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Roupin said:
Fess up guys...who else watched that 3 times in a row? :D
Only 3? I watched it like 10 times in a row. :popcorn:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
HAHA!! That was a blast fellas. Jay was on fo show!!

He was gripping and ripping. I was wanting so him run some of the faster cars as he basically spanked all the stock ones. Great job repping for us homes!!

Hey JAy, if you had SC issues already, you do need to reconsider not getting an IC upgrade. At the least, you may want to just replace the pump with the marine one and wire it to run whenever the car is on. There are other IC kits out there other than ScrewTech.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jangy said:
HAHA!! That was a blast fellas. Jay was on fo show!!

He was gripping and ripping. I was wanting so him run some of the faster cars as he basically spanked all the stock ones. Great job repping for us homes!!

Hey JAy, if you had SC issues already, you do need to reconsider not getting an IC upgrade. At the least, you may want to just replace the pump with the marine one and wire it to run whenever the car is on. There are other IC kits out there other than ScrewTech.
Mr. Jang, tell me you got some of the spectator view footage from your HD camcorder. I want to see how I ripped from the 60 ft. If you have trouble, I can bring a laptop and transfer it for you.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top