My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who's going to the pahrump track this wkend, anybody racing? and wanting to meet for a caravan.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
03c4s said:
who's going to the pahrump track this wkend, anybody racing? and wanting to meet for a caravan.
I was planning to go but Chinese New Year...

Have fun R, drink some beers for us... :)

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Sorry R, won't be able to make it. Have a show to attend that has been in the plans for 4 months now. Have fun and good luck on Spring Mountain. :)

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
jangy said:
I won't be able to go either. My car is STILL down!!
What's the latest status with your car Jangster?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jangy that suck, u should consider renting a car, maybe a shelby mustang, I know they rent them at hertz at the airport.

·
Registered
425 Posts
sorry jangy, the idiot thats supposed to work on your car is lagging. i'll make sure to give him shit about it. hahaha.

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Nah, got my car. I did paddle about 1.5 months ago - way too cold, my head and hands got numb. How about you?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
HAHA!! Jeff: I'm just waiting my turn. we may wanna keep this topic to the SDCrew section, just to protect the innocent?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Moving the topic right now.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Yeah, that way we don't have to be politically correct in voicing opinions.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Dut: It was, but then Jeff had to jab at me and i don't want Assan's helping us to be public info. that's all.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did not have good luck this wkend, had to replace a conti tire, and missed being able to race, I did show up at 2pm but no luck to get on the track.

We should consider having a meet there, they have the space and the track looked great.

R

1 - 19 of 19 Posts