Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I beat Ling Loc to it :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNhq6apPCNA[/youtube]

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chukiechz said:
dang, how big of a memory card do you have in that thing??
2GB, my cruisecam camcorder ran out of battery. I'm uploading your Eisenmann exhaust clip as we speak, that thing sounded sweet.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
You need to get the in car plug. i use the hell out of mine. That way I can leave it on and just hit rec on the remote when a race is happenning!

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jangy said:
You need to get the in car plug. i use the hell out of mine. That way I can leave it on and just hit rec on the remote when a race is happenning!
what's it called? you plug it in the back between the front seats?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Yeah, it plugs into the cig lighter and straight to the cam. Yours a sony? I think they are a universal fit. Mine workes perfect, PLUS I bought an extended battery as well, so I'm prepared. i like the plug because the cam stays on all the time and all I have to use is the remote.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
jangy said:
Yeah, it plugs into the cig lighter and straight to the cam. Yours a sony? I think they are a universal fit. Mine workes perfect, PLUS I bought an extended battery as well, so I'm prepared. i like the plug because the cam stays on all the time and all I have to use is the remote.
Nice video as usal J...

Where did you get the cig adapter from Jangster? I need one too. :thumbup:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Sick wit it Jay!!!

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
EMPIRE said:
jangy said:
what's it called? you plug it in the back between the front seats?
:wtf: :rofl: :D

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Good shit Jay. I'm laggin as usual. Took me 3 hours to find a song to go with it. :(

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
nice video

1 - 20 of 53 Posts