My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my tracking number. So happy to see it. I'm curious if it only looks good or also adds any gains??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,645 Posts
jangy said:
I got my tracking number. So happy to see it. I'm curious if it only looks good or also adds any gains??
im excited for you, that is one beautiful piece of CF! looks like you'll be one of the first to prolly dyno pre and post numbers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For shnikums I will. I will also have the butt dyno data as well, as I do not know if the true gains / losses will show on a dyno, since airflow at speeed is different.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
jangy said:
For shnikums I will. I will also have the butt dyno data as well, as I do not know if the true gains / losses will show on a dyno, since airflow at speeed is different.
Make sure you calibrate your butt dyno so we get accurate results :clap:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
That looks like a nice piece. Can't wait to see it in person.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,702 Posts
I cant believe i read VRUS whole entire thread one day a couple months ago, about this airbox your getting. It sounds and looks like he really took his time and did a sick job with it. Based on the way he designed it, I think you will get at least the same power as the renntech one. if not better. Congrats
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
blue_monster said:
I cant believe i read VRUS whole entire thread one day a couple months ago, about this airbox your getting. It sounds and looks like he really took his time and did a sick job with it. Based on the way he designed it, I think you will get at least the same power as the renntech one. if not better. Congrats
Have you ever seen numbers on the RT unit? I'm not comparing. the VRUS unit better put out, especially after I upgrade to the 80mm TB.

The pics do look magnificant. Now if somebody (Leonard!!) would hook a brother up with some CF tubes and Engine cover. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
jangy said:
The pics do look magnificant. Now if somebody (Leonard!!) would hook a brother up with some CF tubes and Engine cover. ;)
LET'S DO IT!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can I pick yours up tomorrow?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My what? Hell yeah to whatever it is!! You talking baout the box top and tubes? i can pop those off in a heart beat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,702 Posts
jangy said:
blue_monster said:
I cant believe i read VRUS whole entire thread one day a couple months ago, about this airbox your getting. It sounds and looks like he really took his time and did a sick job with it. Based on the way he designed it, I think you will get at least the same power as the renntech one. if not better. Congrats
Have you ever seen numbers on the RT unit? I'm not comparing. the VRUS unit better put out, especially after I upgrade to the 80mm TB.

The pics do look magnificant. Now if somebody (Leonard!!) would hook a brother up with some CF tubes and Engine cover. ;)
Dont quote me on this , but I do believe the renntech box puts out 23 hp :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
blue_monster said:
jangy said:
blue_monster said:
I cant believe i read VRUS whole entire thread one day a couple months ago, about this airbox your getting. It sounds and looks like he really took his time and did a sick job with it. Based on the way he designed it, I think you will get at least the same power as the renntech one. if not better. Congrats
Have you ever seen numbers on the RT unit? I'm not comparing. the VRUS unit better put out, especially after I upgrade to the 80mm TB.

The pics do look magnificant. Now if somebody (Leonard!!) would hook a brother up with some CF tubes and Engine cover. ;)
Dont quote me on this , but I do believe the renntech box puts out 23 hp :dunno:
No it doesn't.
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top