Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's start off with a picture thread in this forum.

Just got around to finishing the pics for Sean (perzbenz) and thought you all would be interested. These are from the Autocrave show this past Saturday at the Pomona Fairplex. Unfortunately, the organizers parked the EuroProjectz display in an awful configuration for any type of picture taking. This is Alex's old car.

The models were courtesy of Sean as he was the "recruiter". :D

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Sweet car. I always wondered who the buyer was.

Just curious, are the flares metal or fiberglass?

The second model is sweet too :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure about the material used on the flares. Alex would be better suited to answer that question. He signed up but haven't seen him on lately. Post it up on the thread in the W210 section on mbw.

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Not sure about the material used on the flares. Alex would be better suited to answer that question. He signed up but haven't seen him on lately. Post it up on the thread in the W210 section on mbw.
is it me or theres no reply button???

my bad ling, been a little tied up....pics look great!!!!

the flares are a mixture of fiberglass and metal.....but the actualy flares are made out of fiberglass......

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alexbenz said:
SDSilverM3 said:

the flares are a mixture of fiberglass and metal.....but the actualy flares are made out of fiberglass......
Alex, the reply button is all the way at the top or at the bottom on the left. It's all good bro. You goin to the next show?

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Alexbenz said:
SDSilverM3 said:

Alex, the reply button is all the way at the top or at the bottom on the left. It's all good bro. You goin to the next show?
LOL......my bad........ next one's hin at the same place??? i didn't like the fact of driving a hour so maybe if i'm staying longer then yea i'll go

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, i believe it's at the same place on March 24th. It's aiite bro. We probably drove about the same distance. :)

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Yeah, i believe it's at the same place on March 24th. It's aiite bro. We probably drove about the same distance. :)
well when it gets closer we'll see.......i know persian new year will be on the 20th so we'll see how things go......

·
Registered
0 Posts
Alexbenz said:
SDSilverM3 said:
well when it gets closer we'll see.......i know persian new year will be on the 20th so we'll see how things go......
Hey Alex,

Great car! I've always been a fan of it. I meant to say Hi at the Irvine meet but didn't get a chance to.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Roupin said:
What event is this? Details? Time? Place?
Past or upcoming event?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Upcoming event is Hot Import Nights at the Pomona Fairplex on Sat March 24th.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think HIN is mostly Japanese. Autocrave was a good mix.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Oh. I think I'll wait out for something with more of a euro flavor. Wrong wheel drive has never been too appealing to my driving style.

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Lensolo said:
Alexbenz said:
SDSilverM3 said:
Hey Alex,

Great car! I've always been a fan of it. I meant to say Hi at the Irvine meet but didn't get a chance to.
it's cool.....i had a hangover from the night before and lack of sleep so i wasn't really talking much......alot of people introduced themselves to me but i don't remember.......lol

thanks btw

1 - 20 of 68 Posts