Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
5,068 Posts
haha.

That kit is complete crap. then again - who in their right mind would buy an unknown kit especially if it's a replica kit based off the EVOII and from a unknown company.

That kit makes my front bumper look like a bargain.

MikeSSw203 said:
Roupin said:
I love the chick. I'm not so sure about the body kit. It doesn't match the lines of the W124 all that well :dunno:

Look at her she muti-tasks

I agree with Roupin with the kit. If I had a W124 I would just drop it on some Brabus Mono3s or 4s. Simple yet clean.
Speaking of which...

I have Brabus Monoblock IV's for sale. Mint Condition!

· Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Godfather said:
that kit is the erebuni kit... its gay
What makes it "gay"? I think it looks good if I could get those 18 x 9.5"s I had back. Plus, it is not erebuni, the raceonusa factory makes there own products and have a good looking establishment for someone who makes "gay" products. I don't think they are affiliated with erebuni, but I could be wrong. :dunno:

· Registered
5,068 Posts
GarfunkleW124 said:
The Godfather said:
that kit is the erebuni kit... its gay
What makes it "gay"? I think it looks good if I could get those 18 x 9.5"s I had back. Plus, it is not erebuni, the raceonusa factory makes there own products and have a good looking establishment for someone who makes "gay" products. I don't think they are affiliated with erebuni, but I could be wrong. :dunno:
Key Words. "GOOD LOOKING" company.

:thumbdown:

· Premium Member
13,261 Posts
The only decent kit IMO that Erebuni produced was the one for the Del Sol.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.