Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
I love the chick. I'm not so sure about the body kit. It doesn't match the lines of the W124 all that well :dunno:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
i think it doesnt look that bad.

but you would definitely need big and wide rims to accomodate those wide fenders.

otherwise, put those DTM rims (OZ racing?) on it. :D

·
Premium Member
9,096 Posts
Roupin said:
I love the chick. I'm not so sure about the body kit. It doesn't match the lines of the W124 all that well :dunno:

Look at her she muti-tasks

I agree with Roupin with the kit. If I had a W124 I would just drop it on some Brabus Mono3s or 4s. Simple yet clean.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
haha.

That kit is complete crap. then again - who in their right mind would buy an unknown kit especially if it's a replica kit based off the EVOII and from a unknown company.

That kit makes my front bumper look like a bargain.

MikeSSw203 said:
Roupin said:

Look at her she muti-tasks

I agree with Roupin with the kit. If I had a W124 I would just drop it on some Brabus Mono3s or 4s. Simple yet clean.
Speaking of which...

I have Brabus Monoblock IV's for sale. Mint Condition!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
:thumbdown: on the kit. cheap kit, and the w124 is too big. the evo cars were a lot smaller.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
the girl floats my boat...

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought it would look good...should I just stick with Wald? :dunno: (AMG is out of my price range, unlike some people...*cough, Chris, cough*) :D

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
AMG_55 said:
E500
front fenders and bumpers FTW!!
Soon Vadim, Soon!!!

when the car is complete then I'll think about adding the fenders. Not worth it right now since I'll have to mod the AMG kit and thats a pretty pricey kit to mod! :hmm: :wtf:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Godfather said:
that kit is the erebuni kit... its gay
What makes it "gay"? I think it looks good if I could get those 18 x 9.5"s I had back. Plus, it is not erebuni, the raceonusa factory makes there own products and have a good looking establishment for someone who makes "gay" products. I don't think they are affiliated with erebuni, but I could be wrong. :dunno:

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
GarfunkleW124 said:
The Godfather said:
that kit is the erebuni kit... its gay
What makes it "gay"? I think it looks good if I could get those 18 x 9.5"s I had back. Plus, it is not erebuni, the raceonusa factory makes there own products and have a good looking establishment for someone who makes "gay" products. I don't think they are affiliated with erebuni, but I could be wrong. :dunno:
Key Words. "GOOD LOOKING" company.

:thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Garfunkle, we all mod our cars to our own tastes and opinions. We expressed our opinion and truly think it's ugly on a W124.

If you like it regardless of anyone's opinion, then go for it.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
The only decent kit IMO that Erebuni produced was the one for the Del Sol.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts