Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1988 Toyota Celica ST inherited from my brother inherited from my dad. Salvaged title too. Good times I had with that car. :drive:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
1994 integra GSR with 1996 integra GSR parts. Salvaged Title. over a dozen fix it tickets in one year. Mira Mesa street races practically every weekend. Watcha know about R.S. Akimotos and Trust exhausts? FUN TIMES :drive:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
A Ming Blue A6 2.7T Quattro...had some good memories in that car...

miss it in many ways...

·
Registered
0 Posts
'88 Accord LX-i Automatic. Ran 15.2 at 2nd or 3rd Battle of the Imports in '95. RIP. I wonder if I have a pic somewhere.

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
First car: '58 bug - paid like $1,800 that I saved from working at McDees.

First bike: 2004 Gsxr 750.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SagaSupra said:
1994 integra GSR with 1996 integra GSR parts. Salvaged Title. over a dozen fix it tickets in one year. Mira Mesa street races practically every weekend. Watcha know about R.S. Akimotos and Trust exhausts? FUN TIMES :drive:
Good times. I remember having an RS Akimoto air filter with a Sebring exhaust on the Celica... I even put a 60 shot on the bitch. LOL. L street was the place to be.

·
Registered
0 Posts
pog0 said:
SagaSupra said:
Good times. I remember having an RS Akimoto air filter with a Sebring exhaust on the Celica... I even put a 60 shot on the bitch. LOL. L street was the place to be.

hhAHahha..

First I had a Flomaster, then a Borla turbo and 2 1/4" piping. Then, I made a true CAI out of flex exhaust tubing and an HKS Powerflow. Also 60shot NOS.
5Zigen DIV.3s.
Intrax Springs
I was at Sylmar and Glenoaks in my streetracing days. Valley boy.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
1988 200sx turbo. :thumbup:

·
Registered
880 Posts
1976 mercedes 560 something. It was rusted to crap and leaked power steering fluid.

but then I got a new 91 toyota 4x4 truck

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
pog0 said:
1988 Toyota Celica ST inherited from my brother inherited from my dad. Salvaged title too. Good times I had with that car. :drive:
Muahaha, 1987 Celica ST here, salvaged title too. :clap:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
pog0 said:
was it that grey one? whend did you get the EF again?

·
Registered
97 Posts
1986 Toyota Celica GT inherited from my sister who inherited from my parents. Silver exterior/Red interior. Went over a speed bump too fast and poked a hole in the exhaust so it had a ghetto exhaust. Cop kept pulling me over for the exhaust so my parents switched me out with a '88 Burgendy Camry. O good times, I use to fit 8 people in the car and 2 in the trunk. No key needed, I could have drove it with a screwdriver. This was all in '93 mind u...hahaha!

·
Registered
471 Posts
1995 M3 Avus Blue.

Totalled on freeway 8 by SDSU by hydroplaning one rainy day in December 1999.

Then Supra TT, which still lives.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
SagaSupra said:
SDSilverM3 said:
pog0 said:
was it that grey one? whend did you get the EF again?
Yeah the grey one. hahah. POS

I got the EF right before my senior year, summer of '96 I think.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
1976 Pontiac Trans Am black with the gold firebird on the hood, my smokey and bandit days, sold it to a japanese student that shipped back to Japan.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Vegas was sweet.

Andrew got there by sneaking in my friend Neil's car. La Migra!!! La Migra!!!

I missed that E36 M3 so much I have had 2 more in the past 8 years haha.

Best car ever.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A Chevette is a much better car to have than a fuckin salvaged Celica. Let me add that it was Red, and then oxidized so my roof was fuckin PINK! The car was broken into 3 times hahaa. Swear.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts