My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got the invite from ling. Making the big jump from the "World" using the same Screen name. Hoping to be on here more than the other site since this forum has more local members, gotta love SD :D

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Welcome CJ. :wave:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Welcome. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
From my tally it's about 40% SD!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All the more reason to have more meets! :drive:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
girls>women>hags>boys>men>goats

Everything in life is relative. In today's day and age, sure I'll take a slutty little college bitch. Back in the day, I think my cousin fucked a lamb :rofl:

We's old school over here, Benz-O. You better watch yourself. We're the kind that'll take you out and wine and dine you right before we slit your throat. Ask you momma, she knows.

·
Registered
537 Posts
jangy said:

Everything in life is relative. In today's day and age, sure I'll take a slutty little college bitch. Back in the day, I think my cousin F*** a lamb :rofl:

We's old school over here, Benz-O. You better watch yourself. We're the kind that'll take you out and wine and dine you right before we slit your throat. Ask you momma, she knows.

Touche!

Oh, tell your sister I said hi. She'll remember me! :kisses:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Benz-O-Rama said:
jangy said:

Everything in life is relative. In today's day and age, sure I'll take a slutty little college bitch. Back in the day, I think my cousin F*** a lamb :rofl:

Touche!

Oh, tell your sister I said hi. She'll remember me! :kisses:
His sister's cute :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts