My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Belltown? Fremont? Pioneer Square? Bellevue? Kirkland?

·
Registered
0 Posts
I've been to Belltown a few times for nightlife. I don't remember the names of the places because I was neberebriated. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If im in belltown im usually at Del ray Amber or see sound.

·
Registered
19 Posts
On my couch playing Madden, hahaha. Past the partying days. Got that all out during high school and during the Navy. High school?? Yes, high school. Connections. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
C43Guy said:
On my couch playing Madden, hahaha. Past the partying days. Got that all out during high school and during the Navy. High school?? Yes, high school. Connections. :thumbup:
LOL Madden FTW. I play alot but I still go out too :thumbup:

·
Registered
10,218 Posts
southwest US :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
I know there are a few more benz's up here... Well a few C class's for a matter of fact... I just need to get in touch with them and set something up... lol

I think ill just move down to SoCal.. Just seems to be much better down there.. And theres a much bigger bike scene, so I have more people to ride my GSXR with.. haha

·
Registered
10,218 Posts
markland556 said:
I know there are a few more benz's up here... Well a few C class's for a matter of fact... I just need to get in touch with them and set something up... lol

I think ill just move down to SoCal.. Just seems to be much better down there.. And theres a much bigger bike scene, so I have more people to ride my GSXR with.. haha
good move, southern california is where its at!! and there are a ton of bikes, i see tons of bikes especially gsxr's and ninja's

·
Registered
119 Posts
I totally would too. But i finally have a good job... Maybe something will come up... But I am pretty tired of washington and I have friends that would just pick up and go too.. haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts