My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I dont kno how many NW there actually all. It seems pretty small but maybe there's some that dont post much?? Anyway, Im wondering where everyone gets their work done at? I saw someone complimenting Mercedes Garage in one of the posts. As Ive told Lensolo, I could be a service liasion, so-to-speak, because Im a tech at Mercedes of Bellevue. My team leader is probably one of the best in the nation and my service advisor is one of the few advisors Ive met that actually have a conscience about their customers. Anyway, I was thinking, if there was enough people interested, I could easily make an informal proposal to my service advisor and my managers about some sort of forum discount with parts and service. Thought Id throw that idea out there and see where it goes. If you guys are faithful to your current shops then it is what it is but if we get this rolling, it would be pretty cool. When I had an S2000 and lived in Arizona, the local Honda dealership had an annual thing called S2000s Under The Sun and it was insane. There was well over 100 S2000s. One guy even drove from Texas. They would meet at the dealership and park with their same colored cars and go on a pretty nice, long spirited drive and get service discounts, etc., etc. Well, I'll stop babbling now and just see where this goes. Thanks for reading guys. Any other suggestions/ideas are DEFINITELY welcome.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
C43Guy said:
Hey guys, I dont kno how many NW there actually all. It seems pretty small but maybe there's some that dont post much?? Anyway, Im wondering where everyone gets their work done at? I saw someone complimenting Mercedes Garage in one of the posts. As Ive told Lensolo, I could be a service liasion, so-to-speak, because Im a tech at Mercedes of Bellevue. My team leader is probably one of the best in the nation and my service advisor is one of the few advisors Ive met that actually have a conscience about their customers. Anyway, I was thinking, if there was enough people interested, I could easily make an informal proposal to my service advisor and my managers about some sort of forum discount with parts and service. Thought Id throw that idea out there and see where it goes. If you guys are faithful to your current shops then it is what it is but if we get this rolling, it would be pretty cool. When I had an S2000 and lived in Arizona, the local Honda dealership had an annual thing called S2000s Under The Sun and it was insane. There was well over 100 S2000s. One guy even drove from Texas. They would meet at the dealership and park with their same colored cars and go on a pretty nice, long spirited drive and get service discounts, etc., etc. Well, I'll stop babbling now and just see where this goes. Thanks for reading guys. Any other suggestions/ideas are DEFINITELY welcome.
Interesting. I still get my car serviced at the Barrier Mercedes in Bellevue. Is the service advisor mod friendly? I'm definitely interested in any type of service deals! :thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mprsev said:
Interesting. I still get my car serviced at the Barrier Mercedes in Bellevue. Is the service advisor mod friendly? I'm definitely interested in any type of service deals! :thumbup:
Yeah, my advisor is a young guy, very personable. Maybe I can just hook you up myself whenever you come in since you're the only one interested, haha. Well, whenever this meet happens, we can discuss it further or just PM me. Thanks.

·
Registered
750 Posts
SG motorsports!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts