Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to start dyno'ing customers cars, which type of dynos in san diego would you guys like to see numbers from?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Seems like most prefer a place with a Dynojet since that's what most people base their numbers off of.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Initially we are just going to dyno the cars at someone elses shop but if you want dynojet we will get you dynojet numbers.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
jangy said:
I liked DPR, but others here may prefer The Dyno Shop. I think both are the same type.
DYNOSHOP in Santee. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Baseline (before/after) unless they can tune Mercedes-Benz with PROVEN results.

·
Registered
66 Posts
o ok,

not too familiar with MB's. But im sure u guys can even set up a dyno day just for this board ? or by appointment.

Aries is the dyno guy for them

jdmconcepts.com

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Have Aries drop by the forum. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Thx. :)

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Nice! Let us know what happens Branden. :thumbup:

Dut and I are in the process of working a deal out for the forum at a Dyno shop up in Oceanside. Less temperature variation since it's close to the ocean and at sea level elevation. :)

We're going to use my car as the test car so he can get acquainted if time permits on Sunday.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We just got the CLS63, it goes to JBA Racing in clairemont on Saturday at 1pm for 2 baseline pulls and then it will go back the next Saturday for 2 more baseline pulls with the Renntech ecu flash. I will be sure to take pics and video and to post the dyno charts.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
HGmotorsports said:
We just got the CLS63, it goes to JBA Racing in clairemont on Saturday at 1pm for 2 baseline pulls and then it will go back the next Saturday for 2 more baseline pulls with the Renntech ecu flash. I will be sure to take pics and video and to post the dyno charts.
Be careful with JBA. No disrespect, but a few members here (I think) did their pre dyno there and got messed up graphs due to operator error. Once your baseline is screwed, the study is done.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I would go to another place, this is personal experience for mb owners on this board including myself. Stock, at other the dyno shop I pulled 417, at JBA 38ighty something. Big decrease, the tuner wasted over $800 to redyno our cars at 2 other places because of this result.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts