My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aside for stnwag0n, dut, and lensolo just wondering who surfs or bodyboards/boogieboards on this site? maybe we can get a session going.

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
exit2Ek said:
aside for stnwag0n, dut, and lensolo just wondering who surfs or bodyboards/boogieboards on this site? maybe we can get a session going.
LEN paddles, on a stick though.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Bah, I need swim lessons. :hammer:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Me and a bunch of doods from work are paddling out Friday morning. EARLY! 7-8am, 11th St. Del Mar. Come if you guys can wake up that early!

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
exit2Ek said:
ling, you don't need swim lessons your board keeps you afloat. just don't let go. hahaha
Hahahahahaa... I need a lesson myself. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Sure, but isn't that the carriage before the horse? :D

·
Registered
930 Posts
Lensolo said:
Yeah! Swimming lessions BLAH. Actually. You guys wanna learn how to surf?
Actually I really want to learn to surf but I have no free time ever.I race motocross on the weekends and practice during the week,on top of that Im remodeling our house and restore old Chevy's...Not too mention I have to make time for my wife and daughter in there when I can.Just not enough time in the day.

·
Registered
0 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Sure, but isn't that the carriage before the horse? :D
I taught my wife how to bodyboard without her knowing how to swim! It was funny! hahaha.. but, she LOVES IT! C'mon, if SHE can do it... ahhaha..

Nothing to fear but fear itself. And sharks. Just do'nt watch Shark Week on Discovery Channel before going surfing.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Lensolo said:
Me and a bunch of doods from work are paddling out Friday morning. EARLY! 7-8am, 11th St. Del Mar. Come if you guys can wake up that early!
Waking up isn't my problem. Being to work by 6am is.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I used to boogie board a bit at Scripps Pier. I need to do some type of activity to drop a lil weight. It might even be good therapy for my shoulder?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
come paddle out with us jangy....very therapuetic. summer is coming up. guaranteed you'll drop some weight, unfortunately or fortunately(depends on how you look at it) you will get a VERY nice tan like yours truly. haha!

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
jangy said:
I used to boogie board a bit at Scripps Pier. I need to do some type of activity to drop a lil weight. It might even be good therapy for my shoulder?
What's wrong with your shoulder? Too much :jack: ?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts