Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found some BBS wheels with a 5x112 bolt pattern. but they weree mounted on an Audi. Will they fit? I heard the hub bore is not the right size.

·
Registered
9,285 Posts
Re: qill audi wheels fit on a mercedes?

W2_oh_2 said:
So I found some BBS wheels with a 5x112 bolt pattern. but they weree mounted on an Audi. Will they fit? I heard the hub bore is not the right size.
what year audi are they coming off of, or do you know the hub bore measurement of the wheels?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

W2_oh_2 said:
they wont fit because the center bore of a benz is bigger

Audi = 57.1
Mercedes = 66.5

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

cannonball55 said:
what year audi are they coming off of, or do you know the hub bore measurement of the wheels?
2004 a4. I do not know the hub bore measurment. thats why im asking if Audi has a smaller hub bore them MB.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

cannonball55 said:
There 19" bbs LM's.

·
Registered
9,285 Posts
W2_oh_2 said:
Sh!t meant audi lol they were NOT mounted on a MB
if i were you, i would get the complete spec's of the wheels.

diameter, bolt pattern, offset, hub bore... and then your questions can all be answered. without the knowledge of that information its hard to say for certain.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cannonball55 said:
if i were you, i would get the complete spec's of the wheels.

diameter, bolt pattern, offset, hub bore... and then your questions can all be answered. without the knowledge of that information its hard to say for certain.
I think ill just pass on them. I want wheels, just dont know what looks good ona w202 c36. im not wanting any "dub" style wheels, I really want a DTM or racing style rim.

·
Registered
9,285 Posts
W2_oh_2 said:
I think ill just pass on them. I want wheels, just dont know what looks good ona w202 c36. im not wanting any "dub" style wheels, I really want a DTM or racing style rim.
if they're a good price, at least ask the seller. which bbs wheels are they?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cannonball55 said:
if they're a good price, at least ask the seller. which bbs wheels are they?
the seller isnt responding to my emails. 600 without tires. there LM's

·
Registered
9,285 Posts
W2_oh_2 said:
well thats a killer price for authentic LM's if the bore is too small they could be machined out for mercedes fitment.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
W2_oh_2 said:
before REPEATING again what i already said, and if the seller ever responds,
ask him if the were installed on the Audi with a hub centric ring, because if they
were, your chances of them fitting on the Benz, will be greater,
(removing the centric ring shouldn't take more than 5 minutes) also u need to
take in consideration that for most (not all) audis, the LM's offset came at either
ET32, & ET35, (your benz is ET 37)
which require most likely front spacers if installed in a different vehicle
(vw, benz, or ford)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Evil Driver said:
before REPEATING again what i already said, and if the seller ever responds,
ask him if the were installed on the Audi with a hub centric ring, because if they
were, your chances of them fitting on the Benz, will be greater,
(removing the centric ring shouldn't take more than 5 minutes) also u need to
take in consideration that for most (not all) audis, the LM's offset came at either
ET32, & ET35, which require most likely front spacers if installed in a different vehicle
(vw, benz, or ford)
well my wheels are staggered so both of those ET's fit. (35 up front 30 in the rear) my mandrus wheels are et32

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cannonball55 said:
well thats a killer price for if the bore is too small they could be machined out for mercedes fitment.
rhats what I hope they are, authentic LM's. He has the Audi rings as center caps, not BBS center caps.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I see guys rocking Mercedes Alphards and Mono's on Audi's and VW's all the time without any adapters or specialty equipment. You shouldn't have to worry about bore size, just offset.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
davis449 said:
I see guys rocking Mercedes Alphards and Mono's on Audi's and VW's all the time without any adapters or specialty equipment. You shouldn't have to worry about bore size, just offset.
well now im getting people telling me 2 different things.lol Hes not replying to my emails. and didnt post a phone number.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
davis449 said:
there the same offset as my stock mono's. ET35..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts