My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do we want to talk about all the support that Assan brings to the group? He saved my ass!! I'd like to have a system where we can maximize his benefits as well.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Shit, that's gonna be tough. Assan wants to keep his name on the D/L so you would have to praise him anonymously without using his name. :dunno:

If anything it'd be in here but that does no good since he doesn't get any publicity.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get him publicity and all the business he wants to handle. We need to keep him protected. I say we make a fake name for him (Wizard) is what i use. that way, we don't get caught in other topics. I think it is critical to keep him clean. If anyone wants to contact the wizard, they either need access to this room, or to someone who does.
Agrreed? Let's let Assan deside how he wants it. i trust all SDCrew members, but the rest of the forum will be open.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Sounds good to me. Just keep him out of unnecessary BS.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, but i do want him involved in technical things so we can organize things, but i can speak to him one on one. Just don't want him to think we are shunning him, when we are actually protecting him.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I think he knows because someone blew his cover before we went live and he told him to keep his names off the board. I pretty much figured he wants to remain undercover.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
all hail the wizard.... im just referring people i know personally to him and ryan. Agreed tho, we should definately protect him and is why i dont like talking about it on the boards. Its like talking bout smog hookups...which btw, i need one in a few months ;-)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got a smog dude. He could care less about cover.

Well as long as Assan knows we appreciate him. I agree the boards is not the place to advertise those things.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Time to non-op or sell to Dut.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Wouldn't be a first. At least all he'll need is smog which is 10000 steps ahead of where he's at with the EK. :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
hello fellas! i appreciate your guys' concern and for that i thank you. as far as me getting involved in the technical side of the site, i totally have no problem with that. i don't mind people knowing that "exit2Ek" is a MB tech so they can ask me question on the boards or even pm me. i just don't want my real name(or where i work and work with ie. ryan) publicized on the boards. it would be to my benefit to help people out on the boards but i have to feel them out before i tell them who i am or even do any work for them. other than that all is good. people who i do jobs for on the board just needs to understand not to post my name. offline i am assan, online i am exit2Ek or wizard per jangy! haha! the only problem with the wizard is i don't think i can pull a rabbit out of my ass if need be!

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
If you pull something out of your ass it better be a rabbit and nothing else! :D

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds like a plan. You already pulled a rabbit for me and I am forever in your debt for that. I know it was coincidence that we were becoming friends at the time, but you had no reason to step up like that and you did. Lets just try to keep a raps on things. i agree that you posting technical stuff is fine. I just do not want your generosity to get you burned, because that is when you will know wo your true friends are.
Thanks again, bro. I'll pay you back a little at a time. The worst part is that Creative and rennTech are taking advantage of this and that pisses me off. Almost to where i will take action, but AFTER the wizard has waived his new german wand!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts