Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the lineup for this year. I did it last year and it was a good time. We drove from borego springs through julian and back to borego. I just wanted to let you guys know about.

1. Mercedes SLR McLaren
2. Ferrari F430
3. Lamborghini Gallardo Spider
4. Ford GT
5. Porsche GT3 or the Aston Martin Vantage

Laters!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
This > AMG challenge. :kekekegay:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,645 Posts
Each driver will experience approximately 20-25 minutes per car. The event is supervised by our experienced staff. You will drive cars on an open road route specially selected by WCD. You will be required to respect the speed limits and follow the recommendations of our staff. We will not tolerate aggressive or dangerous driving during the event. The event director has the right to immediately revoke driving privileges to any driver displaying dangerous behavior.


then whats the point????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,702 Posts
SagaSupra said:
Each driver will experience approximately 20-25 minutes per car. The event is supervised by our experienced staff. You will drive cars on an open road route specially selected by WCD. You will be required to respect the speed limits and follow the recommendations of our staff. We will not tolerate aggressive or dangerous driving during the event. The event director has the right to immediately revoke driving privileges to any driver displaying dangerous behavior.


then whats the point????
That makes me feel a little bit better now. Thank you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
blue_monster said:
SagaSupra said:
Each driver will experience approximately 20-25 minutes per car. The event is supervised by our experienced staff. You will drive cars on an open road route specially selected by WCD. You will be required to respect the speed limits and follow the recommendations of our staff. We will not tolerate aggressive or dangerous driving during the event. The event director has the right to immediately revoke driving privileges to any driver displaying dangerous behavior.


then whats the point????
That makes me feel a little bit better now. Thank you
Yeah, me too. They reserved the RIGHT to kick us out? :hammer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,344 Posts
I remember seeyin something like this is magazine or hearin about it on a tv show somewhere before...

sounds like fun...well minus the kickin out for aggressive driving...

HOW ELSE ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO DRIVE THESE THINGS!?!?!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
Benzoboi said:
I remember seeyin something like this is magazine or hearin about it on a tv show somewhere before...

sounds like fun...well minus the kickin out for aggressive driving...

HOW ELSE ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO DRIVE THESE THINGS!?!?!
Like a mutherphuckingpussy :thumbdown:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
I think it's probably just a disclaimer. Albert should know more about it since he participated last year.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top