Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an account? And what server?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Kidkosmik is a WoW player. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
War of Warcraft is played out...Check out Age of Conan that's coming Oct 31st. First M-rated MMO with decapitation and gore while the first game to use Direct X 10.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
CLKFifty5 said:
War of Warcraft is played out...Check out Age of Conan that's coming Oct 31st. First M-rated MMO with decapitation and gore while the first game to use Direct X 10.
Hahahah marketing at its best. :clap:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
CLKFifty5 said:
War of Warcraft is played out...Check out Age of Conan that's coming Oct 31st. First M-rated MMO with decapitation and gore while the first game to use Direct X 10.
What some people will do with power :wtf: :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
O, I'm not allowed to advertise/market for my own personal/business gain? hahaha!!! Don't get me wrong, WOW's latest expansion pack sold over 3.3 Million copies in less then 30 days, but who wants to play MMo's with cursing 8 yr olds from South Park? hahaha!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73,800 Posts
Running through the jungle casting spells on people. SOOOOOOOOOOOO L333333333T!!!!!!!!!!


Its like rolling die back in the D&D days. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DAMN FINE! DON'T PLAY! I just wanted some WoW friends :(

*sniff*

jk. I love you all. WoW haters.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,731 Posts
Murtaza said:
:D

I don't play though.
ummmmmm......anyone else notice the surplus of software this guy has.....you must be the Blizzard employee of the month :D could you hook me up? I want to try this addiction everyone seems to be...addicted to. :)


(I don't mean to sound like a moocher who won't buy the game, but *cough*...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
dut said:
Running through the jungle casting spells on people. SOOOOOOOOOOOO L333333333T!!!!!!!!!!


Its like rolling die back in the D&D days. :lol:
Hell yeah! I did exactly that last night. Went into a low level zone with my maxed Priest and terrorized all of the kids just trying to have a good time. So cruel!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kidkosmik said:
dut said:
Running through the jungle casting spells on people. SOOOOOOOOOOOO L333333333T!!!!!!!!!!


Its like rolling die back in the D&D days. :lol:
Hell yeah! I did exactly that last night. Went into a low level zone with my maxed Priest and terrorized all of the kids just trying to have a good time. So cruel!
Whore!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
ChristianJan said:
kidkosmik said:
dut said:
Running through the jungle casting spells on people. SOOOOOOOOOOOO L333333333T!!!!!!!!!!


Its like rolling die back in the D&D days. :lol:
Hell yeah! I did exactly that last night. Went into a low level zone with my maxed Priest and terrorized all of the kids just trying to have a good time. So cruel!
Whore!
All good. Some high level killed me 2x, after I had already had my fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Dunemaul :) Quite a few chars, but my main is Soshanna 63 UD Mage - one of these days I'll level her :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
I just started playing, I'm a long-time EverCrack (tm) addict, coming 7 years now off Fennin Ro server.

In World of Warcraft I started on Dunemaul, level 6 Blood Elf Paladin named Aionx.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top