Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to my car to grab something before lunch and I come to a sticker on my window.

It's a parking ticket for no front license plate. WHAT THE FUCK!?

Fuck Buena Park police.

It's $51 bucks too. :hmm:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Got fucked by a meter maid.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
hahaha, that shit happenned to my girl in K-Town! i thought meter maids dont mess with benz's. Ive yet to receive one yet... * KNOCK ON WOOD *

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
SagaSupra said:
hahaha, that shit happenned to my girl in K-Town! i thought meter maids dont mess with benz's. Ive yet to receive one yet... * KNOCK ON WOOD *
They are actually after the Benz more than anything.

·
Registered
221 Posts
empowering meter maids...geez...that sux...happened to my pops in the bay too...he fought it...

·
Registered
17 Posts
chrisdpham said:
I just went to my car to grab something before lunch and I come to a sticker on my window.

It's a parking ticket for no front license plate. WHAT THE f***!?

f*** Buena Park police.

It's $51 bucks too. :hmm:
Yea, they can do that. Like what everyone else said, put your front plate on (if you don't have pre-drilled holes, just double-sided tape it or velcro it). Then head to a police station and have that ticket signed off. Then you just pay $10 to the court.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Zip tie that worthless P.O.S. and then show the piggies that you got it and then you can take it right off :)

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds like an idea. I didn't read the back of the ticket until know. I'll just get it signed off.

I thought I had to pay the $51 fee. :hmm:

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
If it makes you feel any better I harass all parking enforcement cars I see on the road. Doesn't mean shit to me because I don't have plates anyway :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Pwned

1 - 18 of 18 Posts