Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. :wave: I'm new here obviously. I have been looking for a good Mercedes-Benz forum, and I came across this one today and it seemed to be really nice. The name is Paul and I'm from New York. I drive a black 2007 CLK 350 with the sport package. Also My father has a black E350 4MATIC with the sport package. Ill post some pictures up in my garage & on a thread so you guys can check it out. I actually just took a few shots yesterday, so as soon as i get some time I'll load the pictures up. I am very interested in photography and taking pictures of cars, so I'll have to post some pictures up from past shoots.

Glad Te Be Here :thumbup:,
Paul

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Hi Paul. Welcome aboard and can't wait to see your pics. There are a few photog nuts on here so I think you'd fit right in. :thumbup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SDSilverM3 said:
Hi Paul. Welcome aboard and can't wait to see your pics. There are a few photog nuts on here so I think you'd fit right in. :thumbup:
great to hear, I'm gonna try to get started posting my pictures up. btw i think have seen some of your work so far, and its pretty sick. keep it up. :thumbup:

Thanks all for welcoming,
Paul

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome Paul. Great to have more photogs on board. Make your way over to the photography/multimedia forums when you have a chance. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
newton said:
Welcome Paul. Great to have more photogs on board. Make your way over to the photography/multimedia forums when you have a chance. :)
will do, didnt know there was one. thats sweet. ill check it out.

·
Registered
221 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
TurkeyRap said:
newton said:
didnt know there was one. thats sweet. ill check it out.

we got a forum for EVERYTHING...... how old are you? :rofl: :clap:

welcome :wave:

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
egutie6970 said:
AMG_55 said:
TurkeyRap said:
newton said:
didnt know there was one. thats sweet. ill check it out.

we got a forum for EVERYTHING...... how old are you? :rofl: :clap:

welcome :wave:
indeed we do eh ;) ;) :D :rofl: :clap:
how was mid-terms V ?

btw welcome!

to be honest, im not sure, i dont attend the class after the midterm and i didnt even bother asking the teacher.

i know i got a b on one and a d on another :dunno:

im just tryin to get my diploma, dont care for grades much, i just learn/remember what i think will help me later on, i hate my major :wall: (blaw)

how was yours?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts